ABOUT THE PLAY PROJECT THERAPY SERVICES
Exciting opportunity to join this clinic in delivering exceptional therapy services to children with a range of different developmental needs. The Play Project is a multidisciplinary private practice based out of Yarrawonga on the Murray River in North East Victoria. We pride ourselves on offering a range of innovative, fun and outcome focussed services for children and their families.
The Play Project is a child safe service we promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
We are offering a Senior Speech Pathology position. You will assist in the growth of the practice, learning and implementing exciting new evidenced based therapy models, supporting and mentoring allied health assistants and fellow therapists in clinic, home and school based environments. This can be a part or full time position with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle needs.
- Manage a clinical caseload of children with various disabilities and delays
- Assess and establish treatment goals
- Provide support and guidance to our team of AHA’s
- Liaise with and educate parents, teachers and carers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology
- Working with Children Check, and current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Current SPA membership
Join this close-knit team who take pride in their core values and drive to assist their clients in reaching their full potential. As well as their passion for paediatrics, they value their time together as a team with regular team lunches and outings, Excellent Professional Development and great Lifestyle options. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability
- Varied caseload for your progression
- Highly competitive salary package on offer
- Assistance with accommodation/housing and relocation
- Excellent PD opportunities
- Pathways for growth within the business
- Flexible working week to suit your lifestyle
- Contribution to ongoing professional development and training
HOW TO APPLY.
Email us at [email protected] or contact Kait Cummins on 0439 485 500 for a confidential discussion.