We really value your feedback as it helps us ensure that we are continuing to improve the way we do business and are creating products and services that best meet you and your family's needs.
Feedback can be provided to The Play Projects at any time in any way by any stakeholder, including through:
- The Play Projects’ public email address [email protected]
- Mail - Po Box 867 Yarrawonga 3730
- phone contact - 0439485500
- Feedback and Complaint Forms located on website - www.theplayprojects.com
Provision of feedback through any of The Play Projects’ channels is voluntary.
Grievances can be lodged:
- directly with a staff member, either verbally or by providing a completed Feedback and Complaints Form;
- by email:[email protected]
- by phone: 0439 485 500; or
- in writing:
The Play Projects
PO Box 867
Where clients feel uncomfortable using The Play Projects’ internal complaints process, or want to complain about the Director or the service in general, they may lodge complaints directly with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.
The NDIS Commission accepts complaints about:
- services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way,
- services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard.
Complaints to the NDIS Commission can be lodged via:
- web: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/
- email: [email protected]
phone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677.
- Interpreters can be arranged.
Please complete the form below to let us know how we are doing and what you feel we could improve on.
To download a copy of our Feedback and Complaints Policy, click here.