Your Guide to Teachable
Please watch the video below and follow the instructions to access your online course.
How do I access Teachable?
You should have received a confirmation email from The Play Projects to verify your account and enrolment.
Note: The email would have gone to the email address you used to purchase your OT At Home Program, or if you put your "Childs Email" in at the checkout, the email will go to this address.
After verifying your account, you can use the below link to log in to the portal to access your courses anytime.
Login to your Teachable Account
To login with your account:
- Click the link below to navigate to The Play Projects Teachable homepage.
- Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Enter the email address and password you used to register your account and click Login.
- You'll be taken to your dashboard where you will be able to access your course/s.
If you cannot see all of your courses or have any issues, please contact our office.
I have bought the same program for different children. How do they access their course?
You will be enrolled using the email address provided at checkout:
- If you provided a different 'Childs Email' address for each of the orders, you can have each child login to teachable using their own account.
- If you did not specify a different 'Childs Email' address, you can allow all children to use the online program under this same account.
I haven’t received my access link. What should I do?
You should have received confirmation email shortly before your support tools arrived via post. If you did not receive this email, please check your junk (make sure it’s the email from which you made your purchase) or contact our office on [email protected]
Do I need to go through the course in order?
Some programs allow you to explore the program in whatever order you like but some require the program to be followed sequentially in order to reach the desired outcome.
You can complete the following programs in any order:
- OT Gardening Program
- OT Cooking Program
- OT Creative Program
- OT Movement and Outdoor Program
- Summer Holidays program
- Yoga and mindfulness program
- Ready for School program
- Creative Handwriting
It’s ideal if you complete the following programs sequentially:
- Cakemasters Program
- Mindset and Wellbeing Program
- Handwriting Program
- Routines Program
- Lego Program
When will I receive the Outcome Report for my child?
There are 4 steps to receiving the Outcome Report for your child.
- Complete the Initial questionnaire (this is part of your Service Agreement)
- Complete the pre-program questionnaire in Teachable before your child begins the program.
- Complete the post-program questionnaire in Teachable when your child has finished the program.
- Complete the final questionnaire which will be sent to you via email once all of the modules have been completed in Teachable.
(handwriting is the exception here with only the initial and final questionnaires but requires you to keep track of progress via the Improvement Tracker that comes printed in your toolbox)
You will receive your Outcome Report within 2 weeks of completing your final questionnaire.
Troubleshooting Login Issues