January OT Intensive
Our OT Intensive outdoor program is designed to support your child to feel their best. Enabling them to practice all things play, interact with others, process challenging emotions and learn new skills.
- 4 day program in Yarrawonga VIC
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- Organised activities included (pool, water skiing, kayaking, waterslide)
- Supported social play
- Skill development
Contact us to register interest for 2022 - places filling fast.
Family Farm Retreats
Offering family farm retreats for families to spend supported time away together to reconnect and reset.
Location: Quondong, Wahgunyah
- Retreats will provide families with 2 to 3 night farm stays
- All meals, snacks and activities
- OT consults and outcome reports
Our therapeutic program designed by our team of Occupational Therapists focuses on going back to basics by incorporating The Play Projects’ 6 pillars for optimal child health and well-being. Love and connection, time in nature, movement, quality sleep, real food and free play.
- Opportunity to relax and spend time together as a family
- Learn new skills while working on each child’s individual therapy goals
Harrietville Family Retreat
The retreat includes supportive programs for parents, siblings and participants.
Our 4 day (3 night) nature-based family retreat has been specially developed by our Occupational Therapists to meet the needs of the whole family. This intensive style therapy program enables participants, parents and siblings to work on multiple goals and develop practical skills they can incorporate into their daily lives.
- Goal setting session
- 4 day program including 3 nights accommodation
- All meals and snacks
- Outcome report
- Develops positive routines in relation to sleeping habits, movement, time in nature, free play, food, fostering social skills and positive relationships.
Dates: April and September VIC school holidays
Need more information or to place an expression of interest?
Please contact The Play Projects team
Email: [email protected]