The specially developed Yoga & Mindfulness OT at Home Program is designed to help children and their supporting adults learn easy techniques for emotional regulation and stress/anxiety relief. Plus, with movement and physicality at the heart of this program, children develop core and hand-strength and enhance gross and fine motor development too.
The Yoga & Mindfulness OT at Home Program:
- Increases awareness of, and develops language around, the physicality of emotions
- Focuses on making yoga an easily implementable part of your child’s daily routines
- Provides strategies to work with and move through mental, sensory and environmental stressors
- Develops motor planning, motor sequencing and enhances gross & fine motor development.
- Provides yoga moves and sequences for developing core and hand strength
For ages 4-20