REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
LOCATION: 10-12 Woods Road, Yarrawonga
The Play Projects (TPP) is an innovative allied health service providing high quality therapy services and retreats to children, young people and their families from our clinic in Yarrawonga and our beautiful farm on the edge of the Murray River State Forest in Wahgunyah in North East Victoria. We pride ourselves on offering a range of innovative, outcome focussed services for children and their families
The Play Project is a child safe service that promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating TPP marketing, communications and advertising activities including management of our online platforms and active engagement with our online community.
The successful applicant will be a vibrant and energetic person who engages well with people at all levels. The business is growing so the pace is fast and ideal for a dedicated and ambitious person, looking for the next opportunity to shine whilst maintaining their own flexibility and lifestyle needs.
The applicant must align with The Play Project values of integrity, generosity and kindness whilst maintaining the health, wellbeing and safety of the children and families that we work with. The successful applicant must have the capacity to work independently as well as in a team environment.
The successful candidate will be appointed to a full time contract with remuneration and conditions to be negotiated dependent on qualifications and experience. The contract is modeled on and supports The Play Project employment policies.
Flexible: Monday to Friday.
TIME IN LIEU
The Play Project has a Time in Lieu (TOIL) policy for full and part time PAYG staff members of six months’ duration or longer. TOIL policy details will be found in your contract of employment along with the process of accruing and using TOIL.
ANNUAL AND SICK LEAVE
Subject to the terms and conditions of the employment contract, the Employee will be entitled to holiday leave accrued proportionally at the rate of four weeks of annual leave for every 52 weeks worked. No leave loading will be paid.
WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, DISCRIMINATION & HARASSMENT
The Play Project is committed to high standards of performance in relation to Workplace Health and Safety and Equal Employment Opportunity. Our staff will maintain zero harm working conditions and practices. Our organisation promotes and upholds principles of fair and equitable access to employment and professional development. The Play Project does not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination. All staff will comply with company policies and procedures. The Play Project values respectful, harmonious professional relationships within a dynamic working environment and ensures all staff behaviours enable these values.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer skills and knowledge
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organising
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong customer service orientated
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business or related field
- Highly developed strategic marketing, communications and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience developing successful marketing and communication strategies (a minimum of 2 years experience)
- Demonstrated experience in leading social media campaigns
- Proficiency with major social media platforms and management tools
- Demonstrated experience with digital media editing
- Demonstrated copywriting and editing skills
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- NDIS worker screening check
- NDIS Worker orientation module certificate or willingness to obtain
- Infection Control Certificate or willingness to obtain
- On Friday, 7 October 2021, the Victorian Government’s Chief Health Officer issued the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions. As an employer, The Play Projects (TPP) is required to comply with the terms of these directions. All existing and new employees to TPP must be fully vaccinated by 26th November 2021.
- Driver's license
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders and demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Project management experience
We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, people from LGBTIQ communities and people with a disability.
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS AND MEASUREMENT OF PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
|Key Performance Area||Key Tasks||Performance Indicators|